Thursday, March 10, 2011

First!

In recent months I have decided to start a blog predominantly focused on "Green" living and its ever-increasing economic viability.  Although I intend the overriding theme of sustainability and its growing impact on economic decisions to drive my posts, anything is fair game.

My intention for this blog is to create a venue in which ideas are shared and reflected on.  Instead of writing answers (which I am sure will happen from time to time) my ambition is to raise questions and begin dialogues which provide insight into future prosperity. Although many of the views expressed will be my own, I will endeavor to explore all sides of issues and welcome healthy, thoughtful debate.

The topics of United States energy independence and minimizing our impact on the environment are hardly new.  However, the economic viability and mainstream acceptance of these policies is just beginning to gain traction.  When we take the recent turmoil in Northern Africa and the Middle East into consideration it is another firm reminder of the gravity of these issues.  I look forward to using these ongoing affairs as a jump-off point for improving the sustainability and quality of our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment